Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dessert and a Floor Show


Here's a picture recipe geared for young cooks,  particularly my grandson, Eeny.   No doubt it looks familiar since there's a Hershey bar variation usually completed outdoors on a campfire. (Don't need to say the S word, do we?)   I like this version because I don't have to wait for summer or set a fire but mostly because I get a giggle watching marshmallows puff up to three times their normal size.  Seeing the "show" is as much fun as eating this quick treat.



Nuke it for 15 seconds then "put the lid on it".
OF COURSE you can add chocolate on the bottom or peanut butter to the top...


  

...if you're not a marshmallow purist like me! 
I do think chocolate graham crackers would be right tasty, too,
but I haven't passed the thrill of honey-made and cinnamon yet.
So many delights, so little time!



No comments: