Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thank you, MLTI!




I am so excited--through a grant, all high school teachers in our state are given new iMacs, and I received mine Thursday. Shows we are serious about learning and passing on information literacy, combined with the freshmen computer program and our computer labs as well as our district staff training programs. I am having a great time getting to know this machine's capabilities and will use it constantly in my work. Favs so far: I finally checked out Google Earth and saw, among other places, where my sisters were vacationing without me last week at North Carolina's Outer Banks. My iGoogle account is getting more of a workout. Boston's Museum of Fine Arts has some podcasts and movie clips I'll be showing next week to my students. The very best, to me, is the built in camera and Photobooth. I just love digital photography and the fast, fun edit programs brought you the pictures I posted today. It's just me and my backyard,and I did NOT edit the landscape color. Gotta love the Northeast in autumn. And Go Red Sox.

No comments: