Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Didn’t think I skipped yesterday

 

Little dog, little friend. So cute!

But apparently I did. Every day just seems to melt into the other not much difference in the hours certainly not the activities this morning. I took A to the grocery store and the pharmacy and Red for a very little painful walk. 

For example, yesterday we did our 1 mile walk around the block early enough so I didn’t melt in the heat. I’s Monday music sounds like he’s as depressed as I am so I told his dad about it. Gotta watch out for that. He really needs professional counseling might be in order, but I can’t do anything about that anymore than any other problems in the family.

Sat around most of the day again today, but just came back from an early evening walk and it was very pleasant still 84° but a good wind, Greeted four people, including a grandmother Denise pushing her baby carriage. We walked and chatted all the way up Longfellow   I rather hope we could become friends

No comments: