Friday, August 7, 2026

TWO Days missed?!!

 

Looking good. New clean cheap rug

On the heat wave, I’d saymy brain is fried. Coming to you live from the second bank of James. Don’t feel like reporting much  Saw lsw E today. I know crocodile tears when I see them, professional sympathy, but I don’t really care.  Still I won’t abide her letting her lefty politics creep in. I’ll keep going for a while anyway, like I’m talking to myself. Talked about S and D and the past. Trust issues. Sins and harm I’ve done, with sis D too. It’s a heavy load, Jesus help me. Then went shopping alone to Home Goods. Bought new living room, rug, and bathroom, rugs and Halloween ornaments which I will give to the kids in the neighborhood but wanted to own for a minute. Mickey D macchiato was very good today for a change. Ah Retail Therapy!

No comments: