skip to main | skip to sidebar

LifeGoesOn

This is a journal. I will record my thoughts and pictures here occasionally. Readers can comment, if they wish.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Good night/ good morning

 

WHS from shortcut walk 
to Hannaford long before bedtime 

Posted by sandy at 9:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Sue, Alex, Ian, Sandy

My other blog: Sandyshifts

  • http://sandyshifts.blogspot.com/
  • You Tube CursedSk1y

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (268)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • Good night/ good morning
      • Plans & Purchases
      • So don’t forget this one
      • JG’s morning
      • Wash, rinse, repeat
      • Just to open it up
      • Ok then
      • Ibrahim the rude
      • Nought to say yet
      • New car for now
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (29)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2025 (32)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

sandy
Now -2017- I'm a retired high school art teacher. This journal will record personal events and images. Feel free to comment.
View my complete profile
 

I"m Alex. Glad to meet you!

I"m Alex.  Glad to meet you!

Fashion Models

Fashion Models
Trying on sweaters on a 100 degree day

Surprise! I"m Ian.

Surprise! I"m Ian.