Friday, October 2, 2026

Nought to say yet

 

Don’t have to go far to find glory

So peaceful I hear a goose honking and Red barking and the 6 or 8th. Airplane takeoff. Grant them all safe journeys and thanks again for the FlyDubai save
  Evening now and I’m very tired. If I ask, where is my sensation now it’s in all pains in my shoulders and feet and lower back and neck  Doesn’t feel like any glory there just a sense of getting old and having I’m not very good heart pumping low energy all the time it seems like
  I fixed chowder tonight and it was not all that good and a lot of work  The cod fell apart, totally. My two cans of evaporated milk we’re outdated so I had to run to the local convenience store which fortunately I just opened on Monday to see if they have anything  They have an offbrand half-and-half, which I bought, and which tasted like an offbrand, which I boiled anyway  I enjoyed meeting the young Indian man working behind the counter. He said he is from Surat, A diamond city,  and I looked up where it is.  In the crease on eastern half of the Country although he said it was north. He says it’s not too hot, nice river. Wiki post looked good. 
   No PSC tonight. I’m too tired to be there anyway  But I wonder what the alternative meeting they said was being held i.

No comments: