Thursday, October 1, 2026

New car for now

 

Picking up car rental 

Odd foggy am melted away to beautiful summery day. I was in Afib and awake. 4:30-7:09 am approximately. Contacted D about making end of life plans. Will see her about 10-9 or 10. Business with Caliber Collision including Enterprise car rental on which they dropped the ball but recovered by giving me another person’s rental, agreeing she was late and only needed her mirror repaired. I didn’t feel so good about that especially after I saw her  She reminded me of C and how she always gets taken advantage of because of people’s class assumptions. I heard them confirming with her that she did not need a rental, however, and they would fix her mirror immediately that day  I left it that way however and just hope everything worked out OK  JG was with me. We stopped at BJ’s and bought pie and cookies and salad   He said he can take a look at my old toys and maybe sell them for me  That would be good. He was very talkative about his personal life too. 

No comments: