Well, I see leaves in the air this morning. The temperature is about 63° and isn’t going to get into the 70s today I don’t think Sure feels like fall New England to me. Don’t know how often they’ll come around anymore. That is you never know which one will be your last. I don’t think we’ll have Thanksgiving in the usual way anymore, and I hate to see that custom broken.
The roof sent me a very comforting email and will loan me his book on healing cancer through Qigong. I did download it on Kindle so I’m getting a head start I wonder if S would like it; probably not, she rejects most of my suggestions, tagging them interference rather than the love and concern I intend. Sad when people who love each other don’t connect, especially with increasing awareness of time on earth growing shorter
I miss my mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment