Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Love, when you see it

FaceTime

I told  A a couple of days ago, I fear the future   Huge life changes I try to anticipate   They are imaginary at this point. Crossing bridges before I get to them. To do?  luxuriate in events of now—lying in this bed. Recalling yesterday!s drawings and walks and meet ups with neighbors—T and Z.  Long FaceTime w S as she prepared her food.  No criticism of each other. Creating a new normal?  Hearing about it, I talking about it electronically?  A new puzzle

Thoughts and wishes for a young stranger in Japan? Known only by his YouTube vlog.,  Grandsons music round in my head. Eg. Awake Me. Baruch”s face informing my drawing of Jesus, made yesterday evening in my garage while my darling Red wandered off to K’s to play with Luca. Gone a half hour without my noticing. Smiling happily as he padded home, accompanied by K.  Like yesterday, but the beautiful K was his escort home

No comments: