skip to main | skip to sidebar

LifeGoesOn

This is a journal. I will record my thoughts and pictures here occasionally. Readers can comment, if they wish.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

New normal starting.

 

He knows 

Going to Orono tomorrow 

Posted by sandy at 10:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Sue, Alex, Ian, Sandy

My other blog: Sandyshifts

  • http://sandyshifts.blogspot.com/
  • You Tube CursedSk1y

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (264)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (28)
      • Active morning
      • Yikes
      • Que sera, sera
      • Not so bad so far
      • Gray day
      • We need this now? Really?
      • New day
      • Morning flies by
      • Waiting
      • Gray, cold
      • Tranquility Day
      • Sneaking one in—not
      • Heute : Glory of life?
      • Travel
      • New normal starting.
      • Fall
      • How beautiful
      • Birthday
      • Lost and Found
      • Love, when you see it
      • Report today
      • Labor
      • Good dog
      • Rain and sunshine
      • Favored bugs
      • Grooming
      • Up in the air
      • Urgently grumpy today
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (29)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2025 (32)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

sandy
Now -2017- I'm a retired high school art teacher. This journal will record personal events and images. Feel free to comment.
View my complete profile
 

I"m Alex. Glad to meet you!

I"m Alex.  Glad to meet you!

Fashion Models

Fashion Models
Trying on sweaters on a 100 degree day

Surprise! I"m Ian.

Surprise! I"m Ian.