Sweet in the hospital but she didn’t like my driving so 4-5 FUs before we pulled into the driveway. I’m sitting on the backyard. Not sure how we will get thru the day let alone the next six days or what’s left of our lives She declared the whole laundry list of her resentment You wrecked my horse you wrecked my education, you wrecked my grandfather,you’re trying to wreck my car. All for (hubris? Ego? Influence? What was the word she used? It shows her state of mind is deep blame and hatred for me.) “At least you got it out should I go take a bus now?” “No”
Now a repeat performance second verse same as the first I can’t even take credit for all my sins and apologize
“What do you get out of this?”
I think I would rather have the trials of the lady with a special-needs man child then this, but maybe not
An hour later “I don’t mean to be so mean to you …” “I get it it’s good for you to get it out” “Thanks for understanding”
No comments:
Post a Comment